Skip to content
Our Covid-19 Measures
- It remains our priority to maintain a Covid secure workplace.
- We regularly review our Covid-19 risk assessment and share the results with the people who work here.
- In line with current government guidance, the wearing of masks is voluntary across our site, however, for certain factory tasks, the wearing of masks is mandatory.
- We continue our cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- Where possible, social distancing is maintained and all employees are urged to use caution, particularly within enclosed areas.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage the transmission risk.
- Visitors to our site are being tightly controlled and only essential visits permitted. All visitors are required to declare themselves symptom-free before being granted access and then follow the same rules as our own people in regards to the key areas of control.