Working within a busy food manufacturing environment producing a variety of different products including seafood. Duties will include putting together components, working on a production line and the packaging of finished goods, communicating with other departments and general housekeeping.
- Previous factory and manufacturing experience required, ideally in a food environment
- Good systematic attention to detail with a logical approach to working
- Understanding of health and safety in the workplace
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with drive and ambition
- The successful candidate will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and self-motivation
Shifts will be either Monday – Thursday or, Tuesday – Friday with working hours to be discussed.
Own transport is an advantage due to location.
To be considered for this role, please email [email protected] including your CV and covering letter.
Paramount 21 is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary: from £10.00 per hour