We’re looking for someone to join our QA team as a Raw Materials QA to maintain and develop quality systems throughout the factory operations, ensuring that the highest standards of product quality and service are maintained.
Main responsibilities will include dealing with specifications and third-party certificates, ensuring all employees towards constant and never-ending improvement in the field of Quality Attributes, ensuring all factory personnel follow company’s policy on Hygiene/Dress codes, ensuring incoming product is compliant with specifications along with Paramount temperature requirements, to manage the activities of all company employees to ensure that the Company Standards are consistently achieved, to monitor the temperature of the chillers and cold store, to ensure that monitoring equipment are checked, monitoring glass and plastic within the production environment for damage in in accordance with set procedures and to ensure that the factory premises, plant, equipment and personnel hygiene are maintained at the highest standards.
Hours of work
This is a full time, permanent position, with flexible Monday – Friday working hours to be agreed. Occasionally overtime will be required to meet the demands of the role.
- 2 years related experience in a food-manufacturing environment (will consider less)
- Experience of working within a quality assurance role in a food manufacturing environment
- Computer literate with proficiency in using Microsoft packages and technical software packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to correctly interpret written and oral procedures, whilst having the confidence to co-ordinate with internal departments